The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy and data protection regulation in the European Union effective from May 25, 2018. Besides strengthening and standardizing user data privacy across the EU
nations, it introduces new or additional obligations on all organizations that handle EU citizens’ personal data, regardless of where the organizations are located.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislations, including GDPR, ensuring all Personal Data is handled in line with the principles outlined
in the regulation that state:
Personal Data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Stored for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are collected
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
We respect our customers, their recipients, and our employees rights to data privacy and protection, and as such we have updated applicable policies and procedures in order to meet the requirements of GDPR. We have established a number of measures to ensure that customers and their data are treated in a manner consistent with privacy principles and the new GDPR requirements. TRUE is committed to compliance with the GDPR as both a processor and controller of Personal Data. We can provide a Data Processing Agreement for customers, and we are also open to using Agreements written by potential customers.
Fulfilling our privacy and data security commitments is important to us. We are glad to help you comply with GDPR rules. If you have questions about your rights under the GDPR as a recipient of a document or as a customer of TRUE,
please reach out to us at [email protected]